Custom Software Development
Edlution provides a wide variety of software solution to assist you in managing your business. All our solutions are tailored to meet the special needs of the individual organization.
In addition to customized software development, we will also assist with the post-implementation maintenance and further enhancement or add-ons if required.
We can also identify opportunities to be more responsive to changes in the business by leveraging information in real-time through custom applications and integrating your cloud solutions with other business systems.
IT Project Management & Consultancy
We can assist in analyzing your business processes and situation to provide relevant advice on the process and work flow that can be automated to help improve productivity and efficiency for your business.
We also provide Project Management and Implementation services, which can be divided into three phases:
- Pre-implementation phase includes:
- developing a mutually-agreeable statement of work and project management plan;
- gathering and analyzing technical and functional specifications;
- specifying necessary product customizations, extensions, and enhancements;
- specifying hardware and software components;
- and identifying business knowledge and rules for the knowledge base.
- Implementation phase includes:
- configuring and testing the solution;
- developing solutions customizations, extensions, and enhancements;
- developing any connectivity integration software;
- installing hardware and software;
- performing users acceptance tests;
- and training users, system administrators, IT staff, and managers
- Post-implementation or production phase includes:
- maintenance and support for the solution developed
Post-Implementation IT Maintenance Support
We have established a well-defined application maintenance process which allows effective capture, reporting resolution of maintenance requests.
This process supports a distributed delivery environment wherein work responsibilities can be effectively divided between the various organizations depending on the criticality of the requests. Each of these activities can be governed and monitored.